Duration: 6 Oct 2018, 2359 hrs October 20, 2018 (GMT+8)
- All artwork posts as an album in Fanpage for votes: 15 October 2018
- Voting period: 20– 26 October 2018 (2359 hrs)
- Winner announcement: 27 Oct 2018, 1200 Hrs
- Facebook Community Group Cover Photo change: October 27 to November 2, 2018.
Venue: Submit via Email, Voting Section in ANL FB Page, Winner Artwork change in ANL SGMY Lounge Facebook Group and ANL PH Lounge Facebook
- All Audition players with active accounts may participate.
- Registering for the event signifies that the participant has given Playpark Inc., and its affiliates the authority to use the entries of the registrants. These entries will be the property of the Playpark Inc., and its affiliates and may be used in-game, for publications and advertising promotions.
- Create an artwork for Community’s cover photo.
- Each participant can only submit once.
- Participation is free of charge.
- By entering the contest, the participant gives Playpark Inc., the rights to freely use and publish the design without remuneration.
- All entries should be original. Modifying, enhancing or altering someone else’s work does not constitute an original entry.
- Size of artwork must be 1640 x 859 px.
- File type must be in .PNG / .JPG / .JPEG.
- The theme of artwork must be related to Halloween and Audition Next Level.
- Participant must include a signature/ watermark in the artwork.
- Submit the artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ANL_HalloweenArtwork+IGN including the details below:
- Title of Artwork:
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- 30% Creativity
- 30% Craftsmanship
- 30% Originality
- 10% Community Impact (based on community feedback)
- Playpark Inc. employees, ex-employees and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining the contest
- Third Party Agencies and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity who are currently and previously worked with Playpark Inc. in creating special events and customization in-game for its games are disqualified from joining the event.
- Entries should be original. Please avoid posting your entry online lest someone might inadvertently or purposely copy your work.
- Images must conform to nominal decency guidelines. Any image deemed to contain content that depicts violence, racial, political, religious, sexual, or any other inflammatory material in an inappropriate manner may be disqualified and removed.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Playpark Inc. is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the participant.
- By entering the contest, the participant warrants that he or she is the creator thus sole copyright owner of the said image.
- By entering the contest, the participant gives Playpark Inc., the rights to freely use and publish the design without remuneration. This includes, but not limited to, the creation of the design into an in-game item and using the avatar as Playpark Inc., desires.
- Playpark Inc. reserves the right to, if necessary, modify the rules of, cancel and/or extend the contest at any time for any reason, without notice or prior warning.
- Players who wish to join the contest must use their own accounts/in-game name when submitting their entry.
- Champion: [Permanent] A set of Halloween theme Avatar TBA
- 1stRunner up: [120D] A set of Halloween theme Avatar TBA
- 2ndRunner up: [60D] A set of Halloween theme Avatar TBA
- Participation prize: [7D] Wings (TBA)