Now is your chance to dress up your avatars with your own designed avatar set. Show off your creativity now!
- All Audition players with active accounts may participate.
- Registering for the event signifies that the participant has given Playpark Inc., and its affiliates the authority to use the entries of the registrants. These entries will be the property of the Playpark Inc., and its affiliates and may be used ingame, for publications and advertising promotions.
- Submission of Entries will be on July 13, 2018 until September 3, 2018.
- Design a in-game avatars female and male (Set, Wings, Hand Accessory) for Audition Next Level.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of 3 entries, provided that each entry will have its own registration form.
- Participation is free of charge.
- By entering the contest, the participant gives Playpark Inc., the rights to freely use and publish the design without remuneration.
- NOTE : This includes, but not limited to, the creation of the design into an ingame item and using the avatar as Playpark Inc., desires.
- All entries should be original. Modifying, enhancing or altering someone else’s work does not constitute an original entry.
- Entries should be in .PNG or .JPG files at 72dpi – screen resolution – at approx. 800-1000 pixels wide
- Schedule of Submission: July 13, 2018 until September 3, 2018.
- Send your entries to email@example.com with the E-mail Subject : ANL 12th Year Anniversary – Avatar Creation Contest
- Each entry should have the following images attached to be considered as qualified entry:
- Front view
- Top view
- Side view
- ¾ view
- Each entry should include the following information:
- Name of Avatars (M & F):
- Artist’s Full Name:
- Artist Username:
- Artist In-game Name:
- Character Gender:
- Email Address:
- Contact Number:
- Description of Image (the more info provided here, the better):
- Entries will be posted on the Audition Next Level official Facebook page.
- The judges will select the best 3 entries as winners.
- One or all avatars may or may not become actual ingame items in Audition Next Level.
Criteria for Judging
- 30% Creativity
- 30% Craftsmanship
- 30% Originality
- 10% Community Impact (based on community feedback)
- Winners will receive their created items (with an indefinite duration) plus 10 pcs of vouchers containing their designed items (with an indefinite duration) to be used at their discretion.
- Winning avatars will be named after the artist’s name. (e.g. CM Yuna’s Winter Set)
Estimated time of the creation completion of the winning items is 2-4 months from the announcement of winners.
- Playpark Inc. employees, ex-employees and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining the contest
- Third Party Agencies and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity and consanguinity who are currently and previously worked with Playpark Inc. in creating special events and customization in-game for its games are disqualified from joining the event.
- The entries may or may not become actual ingame items in Audition Next Level, depending on developer’s approval.
- Entries should be original. Please avoid posting your entry online lest someone might inadvertently or purposely copy your work.
- Images must conform to nominal decency guidelines. Any image deemed to contain content that depicts violence, racial, political, religious, sexual, or any other inflammatory material in an inappropriate manner may be disqualified and removed.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Playpark Inc., is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the participant.
- By entering the contest, the participant warrants that he or she is the creator thus sole copyright owner of the said image.
- By entering the contest, the participant gives Playpark Inc., the rights to freely use and publish the design without remuneration. This includes, but not limited to, the creation of the design into an ingame item and using the avatar as Playpark Inc., desires.
- Playpark Inc. reserves the right to, if necessary, modify the rules of, cancel and/or extend the contest at any time for any reason, without notice or prior warning.
- Players who wish to join the contest must use their own accounts/in-game name when submitting their entry.