Do you have what it takes to become this year’s CAMPUS HEARTTHROB AND CAMPUS SWEETHEART?
Strut your stuff and show everyone what you can do in the CAMPUS HEARTTHROB AND CAMPUS SWEETHEART 2018 contest!
Search for Audition Next Level’s
CAMPUS Heartthrob and CAMPUS Sweetheart
Guidelines and Mechanics
Dates to remember
- June 8 – June 14 ~ Submission of entries
- June 18 – June 22 ~ Instagram Voting
- June 24 ~ FINALS
- Open to females 18 years old to 25 years old.
- Must be residing near Metro Manila.
- Interested applicants must have a registered account and in-game character in the PlayPark title competition that they are joining for.
- Interested participants may only send one application. Players with accounts in multiple games must choose in which game they would wish to submit.
- Applications may be sent to email@example.com the subject line “ANL CAMPUS Heartthrob or Sweetheart”(e.g. ANL CAMPUS Sweetheart) and must contain the following information:
- Real Name:
- Home Address:
- Landline Number:
- Mobile Number:
- FAM Name:
- Facebook link – for verification:
- 1 Glamour Half Body Shot
- In-game Screenshot
- Proof of age (birth certificate/license/NBI clearance, etc)
- Candidate must answer the following questions in her write up:
- Introduce yourself. (Hobbies, interests, achievements, etc)
- How did you start playing AUDITION?
- How do you balance your gaming with your offline life?
- Why do you play AUDITION?
- Playpark employees and their relatives to the second (2nd) degree of consanguinity are not allowed to participate in the event.
- Photos and write-ups that have complete requirements will be shortlisted by Playparkstaff and will be subject to pre-screening.
- Participants who have been shortlisted (passed the pre-screening) will be contacted via registered email, and will be required to submit a video, not exceeding 5 minutes in length, introducing herself and answering the question “Why do you deserve to win this competition?” and one in game question (we will email the shortlisted players) for game knowledge.
- Videos will be uploaded on the ANL’s FB Youtubeand will be submitted to a like-drive.
- Judges are comprised of Playpark Inc.Community Managers and Brand Managers.
- The amount of photo and video likes on the game’s FB fanpage will affect the contestant’s final score.
Contestants will be judged based on the following criteria:
Game Knowledge –30%
Passion and Personality – 50%
Writeup Eloquence – 20%
Finals – AUDITION SEA-CUP KICKOFF PARTY on June 24, 2018 @ SM North Edsa Skydome
- The finals will be divided into two (2) stages:
- Question and Answer
- Contestants are encouraged to wear clothes that are inspired by the KPOP or JPOP.
- Qualified Participants: Permanent Set ~ Butterfly Goddess/God Set
- 2nd Runner Up: Permanent Hand Accessory(Colorful Love Lolly Red) + 5,000 Playpark Load
- 1st Runner Up: Permanent Wings(Faith Blossom Wings) + 10,000 Playpark Load
- Champion: Permanent Set (Legendary Party Style Set) + 15,000 Playpark Load